Supported by a robust team of experts, engineers, and advisors, the Lease Operator for Principle Petroleum LLC is an integral contributor to the daily operations and production reporting of oil and gas producing leases. As the individual having the most intimate role with wells and facilities, the Lease Operator is comfortable with their routes, every piece of equipment on location, and recognizes the importance of thorough monitoring and maintenance, comprehensive data collection and professional communication while being held to the highest industry standards for housekeeping, safety, and the environment. The Lease Operator is a self-motivated problem solver who excels in outdoor environments with little direct supervision. Detailed oriented with a strong knowledge base in the mechanics of oil and gas production and treatment, a Lease Operator honors the same core values of any employee of Principle Petroleum LLC – Integrity, Excellence, Results, Stewardship, Vision, and Loyalty.
Powder River Basin, Wyoming
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Monitor & Maintain Equipment – Daily diagnostics of each piece of equipment, well and facility components. Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. Keep all equipment clean and in working order via hands on repairs or the utilization of specialty services and resources.
- Data Recording – Daily collection and organization of various data points critical to the functions of each piece of equipment, well and facility components.
- Data Reporting – Daily and timely input & reporting of critical information and data into the company-wide data collection source, i.e. shared spreadsheet on a server, Greasebooks, or other database.
- Production Reporting – Daily and timely input & reporting of lease production data into the company-wide data collection source: i.e. shared spreadsheet on server, Greasebooks, or other database.
- Professional Communication – Consistent communication via email, phone, or in person with direct supervision regarding equipment condition, data collection, daily production, daily progress reports and future outlooks.
- Professional Workspace – In conjunction with the equipment, roads, locations, buildings, office space and workspace should be kept clean and orderly at all times - free of refuse, unused equipment and unused parts.
The Lease Operator will report directly to the Field Foreman.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Oil and Gas Industry Experience
- Gas Production and compression
- Oil production, treatment and sales.
- Preferred minimum of 3 years Lease Operating experience.
- Mechanic and/or Compressor Mechanic
- Automation and Electronics
- Computer General / Email / Excel
- Problem Solving / Resourceful
- Strong Communication Skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS
A Lease Operator’s salary is based on the individual’s experience and industry standards for similar positions around the Powder River Basin. Entry level base salary average starts at $50,000 / year. An entry level Lease Operator with Principle Petroleum LLC is also offered (at a minimum):
- 80 hours of paid vacation time
- 80 hours of paid sick time
- 10 paid Holidays (X2 pay if scheduled to work)
- Company matching 401K (100% of the first 1%, 50% of the next 5%)
- Health Insurance with opt-in Dental, Vision & Life
- Health Savings Account (80% company contribution)
- Company Provided Vehicle
- Company Provided Phone or $50/month phone reimbursement
- Discretionary Bonus with a target of 15% of annual wages