We are looking for the right crane operator to join our team of dedicated professionals and support site operations by working with a variety of equipment.
- Operate a variety of cranes to lift, move & position loads, such as products, bulk materials, oilfield tanks, compressors, mine equipment, homes, choosing and setting up the right crane, lift or hoist to complete each task safely and efficiently.
- Control cranes, lifts and other equipment using standard operating procedures to ensure effective transportation of materials and safety for all personnel on site.
- Maintain visual and radio contact with ground crew according to best practices and site safety regulations and respond to questions and instructions clearly and quickly.
- Crane operators will drive to and from the yard to the customers’ location. Operators must maintain accurate driving logbooks, daily pre-trip/post-trip inspections, perform routine maintenance and/or minor repairs and initiate addition repair requests for mechanics when necessary.
- Must be available for duty seven (7) days a week, able to work more than eight (8) hours shifts, flexibility to work overtime when necessary. Due to our customers’ demands this position will require flexibility to work schedules in order to meet the customers’ needs based upon demand.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (including heat, rain, cold and wind) while wearing appropriate PPE.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- NCCCO Certification with 1-2 years of Crane Operator Experience
- Commercial Driver's License (Class A CDL)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Some Travel & Overnight stays will be required
- MSHA & Safeland are a Plus
This is a full time position, Wage will be determined at hire
We offer benefits including – Health Insurance, 401k Match, Paid Holidays and Vacation
Apply in Person at 3 RCS Court, Gillette, WY (North of town, across from the AirPort), Send Resume to email@example.com or Call 307-299-2401 (Cal) or 307-299-3507 (Andrew)
Equal Opportunity Employer